Can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to build more effective relationships, and improve the quality of the workplace. Create more effective and productive working relationship
Uses: Team building, employee communication, conflict management, motivation, productivity, career development.
• Gain insights into your own behavior and that of others.
• Understand and appreciate the styles of the people you work with.
• Learn how to communicate and persuade more effectively.
• Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different DiSC® styles.
Teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. They learn how to read employee styles and adapt their own styles to manage more effectively.
Uses: Manager training, delegation, motivation, leadership development, executive coaching and career development
• Manage more effectively by learning about your own management preferences and priorities.
• Better motivate your staff and yourself.
• Get more comfortable with delegation.
• Gain insight into how to develop your employees.
• Read how your boss might view you and your style.
• Discover your DiSC management style and learn how to adapt your style to manage, motivate, direct and develop your staff based on their own DiSC styles.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Combines the best of 363s with the simplicity and power of DiSC®, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. For anyone who wants to use 360° feedback as part of their leadership development, whether an emerging leader or an experienced executive
• Why do some people get to the top while others who work just as hard don’t get past middle management? Two words: Executive Edge.
• Your technical skills may get you the job, but your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence will get you the promotion